MAC Week 4 Gambling Corner

 Week 2 record: 4-1-1

Year record: 7-4-1

It is Week 4 of MACtion, and I am back to make you all some money! Always bet responsibly please, and call the helpline if you have a problem. I have some great feelings about this week. Last week I crushed it, only missing on the BG game where for the first time ever I went against Bowling Green!



Central Michigan vs Eastern Michigan +6.5

I really like CMU in this spot. While EMU plays a lot of close games, I do not think they are as good as they were last year and will lose this one for two or three touchdowns. CMU has the better coach, the better offense, and their defenses are similar so give me CMU all day.

Pick: CMU -6.5



Bowling Green vs Ohio -24.5

This game is actually winnable in my opinion and I know I sound crazy. Ohio almost lost to Akron last week so give me the boys in Orange and Brown to not get blown out and cover this big spread. BG played our closest game against a much better Buffalo team so this game could surprise us all.

Pick: Bowling Green +25.5





Kent State vs Buffalo -7

This game will decide the winner of the MAC East and I believe it to be Buffalo. They have the better defense, and better offensive line. Buffalo can play bully ball, control the clock, and has two potential NFL running backs. There is no way that Kent wins this game, so give me the Bulls. 

Pick: Buffalo -7


Ball State vs Toledo -9.5

This Ball State team came into this year saying Detroit or bust, and they have yet to play a solid, and consistent game. Toledo is a more complete team and showed last week what their team is all about by dominating EMU. Toledo will win this game by more than 20 points.

Pick: Toledo -9.5




Northern Illinois vs Western Michigan -20

This game is tough because the spread is so big, but NIU looked terrible last week. WMU is the front runner to win the MAC West so give me the Broncos to cover this spread here and win by 21-28 points. NIU cannot move the ball, and WMU has found their big plays so this one should not be close.

Pick: WMU -20

Miami (OH) vs Akron +14

I could see Akron having a let down game here, so I will take Miami. Akron is just such a hard team to bet on, even though I took them last week. This week the spread is only two touchdowns so I am taking the better all around team to get the win and cover the 14 point spread.

Pick: Miami -14


Bonus Bet: Bowling Green vs Ohio over 54

Both of these teams do not have the best defenses, so I think BG could score around 20 and we all know our Falcons have a terrible defense so Ohio should score some points. If BG wins this game however, it will have to be because the defense played like they did against Toledo last year and allow less than 10 points.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfer Portal 2024

State of the Program 12/4/23

State of the Program 10/16/23